Studies show that making a plan to vote makes it much more likely that you will vote.
Use this page and share it with friends to make your plan today!
Mail In Voting
To vote by mail, you must be one of the following:
-be 65 years or older;
-be sick or disabled;
-be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance; or
-be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.
The last day to apply for Vote by mail applications is October 23, 2020.
if voting in person you have will need to present one of the following forms of ID at the polls. Check now and make sure you've got one!
1. Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
2. Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
3. Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
4. Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
5. United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
6. United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
7. United States Passport (book or card)