Studies show that making a plan to vote makes it much more likely that you will vote.
Use this page and share it with friends to make your plan today!
Mail In Voting
The last day to apply for Vote by Mail is October 28, 2022.
To vote by mail, you must be registered to vote, and also one of the following:
-be 65 years or older on election day;
-be sick or disabled;
-be out of Harris County during the Early Voting period (10/24/22 - 11/4/22) and on election day (11/8/22);
-You are expected to give birth within three weeks before or after Election Day;
-be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.
if voting in person you have will need to present one of the following forms of ID at the polls. Check now and make sure you've got one!
1. Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
2. Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
3. Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
4. Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
5. United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
6. United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
7. United States Passport (book or card)